Tuesday 21 April 2020

Starport Press: Official Launch

And it is finally here... The official launch of the Starport Press blog. The blog was previously unavailable to the public, but now it is. For a bit more information on what Starport is, you can read the previous post, "Welcome to Starport!" Of course, there's no fancy launch or anything like that, but I just wanted to put a little post here. If you don't already know, there is also the Official Starport Forums to look through, which you can find here. There's not much on there right now, but so far you can read a couple of my posts and look through the galleries. I've also added two new buttons. One reads "ISMF Headquarters." If you have previously visited my fan-fiction blog, The Sith Archives of Darth Fandom, you will notice that I have the same button there. Follow the instructions on the page and you will be taken to an in-universe The Second Imperium Trilogy blog. The other button is "Read my Fan-Fiction." Click on there and you will be taken to The Sith Archives of Darth Fandom and you can read all of my fan-fic. I am hoping to update all of the noted pages soon, so keep a lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment